Saturday, June 13, 2009

My first post !!

Wow ! I'm not sure what to put here. I'm Karen.. married to Denis for 15 years this past Thursday. We live in Calgary with our 3 kids Emily 13 1/2, Sarah almost 10 and Jacob 4 1/2. We have an 8 y/o miniature schnauzer named Jasmine and 2 goldfish whos names change every day. I am a school bus driver.. have been for 8 years now and LOVE it !! I seem to have more patience for otherr peoples kids then my own. I guess my blog will be about my trials and tribulations of being a mom to a hormonal teenager girl, a princess tween and a very active preschooler... not to mention the good stuff (and not so good) that happens on my bus and my marriage.... Until next time !!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Karen!!! Congrats and have fun with your new blog!
    I am at www.livecreatelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen!! Welcome to the bogging world. I can't wait to read more so I can get caught up with your life.

    I'm at www.apartyallways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen...poke poke poke... you out there?

    Would love to read more!

    ReplyDelete